12/14/2021

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Maybe my brain is not clear....Bieber⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

 You live in Canada?

I live in Canada ...Woodbridge, Vanghan City.

Do you know....I mean, Mr. Bieber, you watching Titanic on a line, how Chica wa ...freezing water, that Keanu's neighbor suppose to die in there when he was young, but when he is old enough he went to save ....

In Buffalo, NY we have this Cheektowaga City.... 

Am I listening to the English correctly, you went to where to swim half mile in the cold ice water?

You know, when you become this famous in life, you should be fat and home, and sit there, when I anna tell you everything you suppose to be doing, not diving in the water.

You have money, you hire 1000 dollar rescue team next day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....