12/16/2021

Justin Bieber, how come you go and living on the bus?

 You don't have a house to go to?

Get the lawyer, and sent him all this photo.

You say:

"In these few years, there are few public showing with me and her, that being putting on the interviews and public display, that there are things going on with us, and with the public.

I am not that good at words, to describe my feeling, but there are things being directed here and there, my life sometimes its upside down.

I receive this from someone knows Justin Timberlake. She says just sent them to the lawyer's office and they will do the rest. She left the message on my facebook, to say now. What does that mean? She says, not snail pace to stay in the same room, that will be NOW means.

What do you think I should be doing now?"

 










No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....