12/23/2021

I have 3 birds video upload...the third one, i need you the military to glue back this one image, the initial image. They are too fast, I cannot film it the first click, the default was the image

 




๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿฆ…⭐️ this is the image + video. Image first, that’s a pair of the bird but he flew out!
I didn’t get it the photo. Someone else camera !!!





The bird heard what I said? This morning on iphone? 

You have a life you make a choice to live on... everything present to you, that is not real. Its the decision that you make, those are real. 
 
You have a family that you live through thick and thin, that's why that was a marriage saying. If you decide to stay with someone, you suppose to know that, you care that someone to make a family together with. Its not a joking life, so you say a vow?
Or you just gonna tell me, the kids they are born, you regrets every single day on it?

Nick will tell me, that ex wife was a junk, but he has 2 kids, he just has to live with it. 
That 2 kids, have 2 more kids. They are at the time, like Adam's age now. That Adam and Hailey.
No, I don't think they are here.
Nick might find things out his own ways. 

When we off the relationship, I told him what it was....I still telling him what it is now. 
You being responsible for your life with that person to know what is your life, not he responsible for your life. 

You live your life, to acting maturally, you will tell your parents, tell your ex bf, if that is the only one, ever to be bf, that is not a junk?

The reason to stay together was to grow together, so we trust each other will help in that degree, life on the both end will come at the smooth side. 

You don't have my situation where I have to live with his kids. You are living with your own kids, your own blood passing down generation. That is different. 
I don't want kids, so those kids, are still like the kids to me. You know how many kids I have to raise?
If you are not doing anything like to do with million people's life, your life duty, to that Buddhism says, what is the Dharma would be?
Its to raise your family in this lawful society. Buddhism didn't say that.
I say that.
You are not dealing with the millions family, kids, or some kinds of world situation, so you raise kids ! For yourself, and for the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....