12/12/2021

Hi Beiber, I saw that photo on the Ellen Degenerate shows. Do you see Simon's Farewell show on American Idol that Ryan, and Ellen sitting at? Color of their wears?

 Paula is pink, I am telling you !



Bieber, a lot of people have Chef, You read that England Kitchen on my website?

oh my God, they do things no need telling that Queen of theirs or their prince or princess....

The old monk, and small monk, they normally should just dress well, if they got invited to anywhere.

Their Japanese 一休和尚 those small monk, cute and adorable, they fancy clothese, are once of a whole year, to wear that....

Zen monostery, that SMCH telling everyone, its their highest order of that Monk cooking for the entire assembly....

The spirituality by division. There is a saying of it....how well you feel, by what kind of food you taken down. Bieber.

Why don't you just use the Chef? Its the company paying for it right?

They are called ther Royal Chef. They do a lot of things to be in that position. For the general mass, they do one things. Because the Queen has their party and occasion for the National Diginity. High respected people.

But they probably get a batch of some individual to study my materials, or their other guests in minds, in case in the future. They do have things to do, as that resources are there for them to utilize. The reason why that England Ktichen ending up on the website, its for the Flower Thousand bone 17. I got fed up, so I just do things in advance.

That is a military known Chinese Ancient strategic story. Long time ago ...

It may not be that Flower Thousand Bone story., but because Honorable Superior makes that situation. I just copy and paste, and I throw at the military for they go behind and to playing around.

Originally I just thought the military going to do that behind on their own. The actual education department does not go to the Queen. 

That's what happened. 


Well, Dr. Gabriel is a high respected priest, and MD.

And that Tamang looking guys/ or my father looking name, supposed to be China National Number 1.

Whichever country copy it.

So let's say, they pretend they are commoner trying to going to greet her Majesty....they just get everything wrong the way, I just feel to say a word or two.

With the Asian parents here, like Rockefeller type. They do spent money on the kids music background.

The Musical Capital its called Vienna.

Its on the comic books. The England upper class, meaning they have wealth of their entire time, suppose to have the resource to access what is known in Europe, that every family kids know, the kids learn music will not turn bad. That is an Asian saying.

When I saw that, I interfere....so I just give out a copy of what I say on that page.

I didn't really say yeh or neh. I just do things my ways, saying to go and copy and paste. Its better you have that written to Prince William or Prince Harry. They will know what's the music background is.

Well, Meghan, Prince Harry's wife is from Cananda, like Keanu?

Nick used to work in downtown swiping floor to started his early day of that immigration. That city is built, and he become their TTC professional driver.

We have been to a lot of this Meghan been to place. Like Kenshington market....one of those downtown Toronto very expensive place.

Its very bad at parking, so i cannot stay long. I got more tickets in Canada than in America, ever...

ETR Craig they are in the mid-town.

Nick is not dead yet...if Meghan says anything in that Toronto, he knows every tricks or things of connection of some store owners were Italian owned.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....