12/03/2021

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Good morning, Simon ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Good morning Keanu. I found out what they do with that test. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

 They put the real resume, like I am a tutor, that's it. No Professors. Because the reason they need their future referral, its their professors' recommendation letters and their prestigious school.

There is a difference too between guys or the girls.

The exams, for example, if my map get on the  market, they all gonna die, that kind.

So people's reaction suppose to find out, what that maps is about, and why I didn't go anywhere else but you Simon, or Keanu.

The reason why, you are so and so and Keanu is the One.

You know how Eben they does this online marketing on the squeeze page, so they do that something, to see how far each of this participant will click.

Like you click til you see the photos? or you click til you see the back end information, whatever information. There is a tendency people don't click all the stuffs til the very end.

I think the answer supposed to be....

There is a map, and why she disappear from the job market, you suppose to all go and save her!

That kind....I think that's the real answer.

What happened?

I didn't get that far to see what happened. But Simon, I think they know whom you are. They are jealous driven, so you might get a call. 

Like there is no reason why I should be there, but there is every reason why you Simon will get a call ! Isn't that funny?

There are different reaction between the guys and the girls too.

Because, if they pick that phone and call, that is within the test limited. So they think about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....