12/24/2021

Are those words you cannot say loud from my words to someone called ego? YES ! The ego you keep lecturing about ! 那些你無法對他們說出來的字詞語,是『我執』嗎?是!!

 That’s not an actual things you ever do to just say them loud …if I say that to Nominji, do I care what she thinks or feel why I say that for ?

I normally don’t say those things, but you SMCH did care that statement from them, so I say to her …

那其實不是什麼東西你問她們,如果我那樣跟她蒙古小孩說,我在乎她覺得是什麼或是她感覺什麼?

我通常不會說那些事情,但是你越南小尼姑非常在意那些事情所以我幫你跟她說字詞語


Do I ever feel ashame saying that to Nominji ? Will you say that “for” Nominji ? Future ?

我有沒有覺得很可恥說那些事情跟她 Nominji 說? 你會『為了她 Nominji』有天說嗎?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....