11/07/2021

⭐️⭐️⭐️ You are not 17 years old anymore. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

 Your parents one day will leave you. I come back to the facebook, to talk to certain people, because I have things to talk to Dean and alike. Its not really I come here to invite you to the wedding as you can see, how you all girls treating each other on the TV, and I know in advance time.

16 years... the world today you seen not the 8 years ago, I already knew Eben before he was married. Like his wife name Annie Lalla. I know what is her name. I didn't play the alphabet, but now I know what is the alphabet is. 

Your parents do not carry certain ... responsibilty, once you choose your life how it is going to be. But American people, have others watching over how you take your education to that the Movie turns real business, to occupy interests. 

I told Ola to give up her movie right, like right now, She haven't got a blog to publicly made a website and drop a line says she gives up all the movies right yet. And sent me that links.

You girls want to do the same things like her, you see the Ms Congeniality ending scene, and it just happened, I was talking to National Archive, on Tiny 4.0. Because that is where the library terms web 2.0 coming from. So there is a national guard stands right there, I couldn't proceed my facebook that time. Real things.

That guards are real not real, I am not sure.

But if its real being seen, by the people behind, or being report to the National Archive, that is where Congress area, that you Ola, does not give up your movies right, so something is going to exploded !!!

You think delaying the time is funny? 

Today I still don't receive a link !

So the parents are here?

Do you know the French last fate of tales?

Look ~~~ its called ...until when she gonna give up, to bankrupt with whom money to...

Keanu, me and Simon have a tro issues

With Eben

And Ola tries to be the Queen of France....Michael Vartan, telling you voka story tale, happening to speak French sometimes in Youtube, not long ago.



Making a blog, gives a public statement is not hard...really. 

 

Yogi Bear

Its 4/23, That is Ola's birthday, in the movies, if you look into it.

That is Prince Charlie, looking like, and Bill Gates looking like character to Yogi, Babaji my stuffs looking like. Do you believe the past life? Like these powerful man cares a bit whom Ola is, what she is, whom she says she was, will be, or is that right? 

You believe that?



Do you remember i say about Iron Man and Tony Stark and Pepper Romance video Story, like Simon Cowell?

Right....

Now, Simon Cowell Financee is Lauren Silverman.

These are two martial art looking things for the medical board to see, how Ola and Mat sits for Magic practices?

Or Keanu and Me (26 Hallie, 19 Anita) with Simon and Lauren Silverman 

Keanu = the One = Babaji, Blue Hair, like Shiva Idea?


Finally Realize


Gratify 


 Maybe you don't see yourself is already like ....How they will manipulate you to insane one of these days....

 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....