11/12/2021

Where is ET court room? America Court? Like you decide it would be Supreme Court to welcome ET or they belongs to the local court?

 So if the ET doesn't want to talk about anything classified, but the TV, i have...all of my friends face on it.

Do you want to read anything I have so far on the facebook.

Knowing the money, the digits, the free falls?

called Victoria Secret, Fall off Boy?

If I tell you the facts in my life, near my environment this building I look at it every single day, and people take it as if I am threatening them....

You deserve to go to hell with it? 

Mongolian got cut in half....Ola does not know whom the hell that Nominji is?

From the Sea, that 98 degree, Wedding song?

That is 98, degree?

They don't use celcius?

 


Can you tell me if you jail them all?

I heard nothing back ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....