11/19/2021

They just take it for granted, everything I do on the facebook. I don't feel like doing it. So, you all get the details of their future court case?

 No, I think ET will come in things that is most people do and make a mistake to imagine things to take, to hurt other, to occupy things, to start.

Kinda like the movie tell you to murder, to hurt others, and you just go ahead and commit the crime. You suppose to know those are not right things to do.

You all have documented the whole process? 

Do you have a certain place to imprison this kind of crime? I don't think we have any law saying much with this? 

If ET taken them outside? The Universal police comes in?

I think the prison I seen its in Legolas those scene. 

I used to read some books. Talking about this solar systems have communication on them. The Solar System.

The inter-communication has a regulation might be more stricken on the law nature. Are you all prepared for that?

Their intention is not to hold the responsibility they suppose to hold, and they sit there waiting things to happen, and never take an initiative to say, they make a mistake and they suppose not to do those things. They are all small voice tone. This is horrendous on my part. 

They are going to be the first groups to be charged on the crime?

Do you all have a date, to see when we might proceed that, with the back end people? 

Reading CNN?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....