11/03/2021

Tamang Mummy (1999), Mummy 1, 2, 3

 Mummy 2 or 3 There is a scene, someone does not save someone.

That looks like Anita, Keanu one of the known girl. 

Her abbreviatioon in 2014 on my Google plus, was 19.

19 Anniversary Supreme Master Ching Hai Day= Loving the Silent Tear ( DVD on the back telling you that)

19 Anni Versa ar y

She is in the Victoria Secrets that Purna falling down on the stage. Winter Song. "God may bless you keep you always, may you wish all come true, may you do for others that others do for you"

Know how to write? 

But that guy she does not save, looks like my brother, Sariputra, Pang Jao

He is a gay.

His father is my father used to be a bold guy.

His mother is my mother, dream about golden cobra, that is Sariputra means. They use 7 or a lot of golden cobra to build Thailand Airport, i saw that in 2007. You can ask your father about it. The Traditional painting of some Shykamuni Buddha's background is a Tree, or a Big Giant Golden Cobra.

Then Mummy 3

That is Inelia Benz

Purna below, that is Ienlia Benz, 10 Chef Disicple

5 and 6.

That makes the audition of High School Musical (Movie)

Her name is Katyayana

Anuruddha, that is Lauren's sister, on the painting, the eye brow that gold line, like Sailor Venus. My brother's train her, on used to be Wiki profile. You just tell your father finding all the reference for you. Why? Because my brother one day went to laser his eye brow just when we happened to have a fight over there 2014, 2015, 2016

But for you watching TV purpose. I tell you these account, so you are very clear

    In American Website Wiki, you have to be clear, that is written by American sequence, in Aisan these sequence will change.

    Sariputra

    Maudgalyayana

    Mahakasyapa

    Subhuti

    Purna

    Upali

    Rahul

    Ananda

No you guys are not in it. 

I know whom they are.

I might be a regent, like Ella Enchanted telling you that Uncle is regent the Prince Char, my hair is blonde. My hair is getting darken too with the age. The bf before you, his name is Adam, he looks like Prince Char. No he does not have a fan club, but inside that is 26= Hallie. 

Keanu Middle is Charlie.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....