11/04/2021

⭐️⭐️ Taiwan CDC Twitter I read 我看過了 兩例 ⭐️⭐️

 I am not wishing them to die ... 我是要去跟凱爾吵架的意思? I go and fight over things with Kail?

...you know when I get back to the United State, I gonna shut myself off, away from these....all my friend's faces are inside the movies, with all the family members, friends, and faces are inside the movies, and there is open galaxy worlds, that we got high tech to know our future and the past. And ET are on the Porsalin Doll. I need my head to live in a normal sense of the world, like making the food, cleaning the house, jump, leap, bounce....Not Zawanna and Kail or this Babaji....I need to manage myself talking to the real human sleeping next by me.

Change my world !!! That is I intended to do. I do not want to hear about this Bible in the end....oh my dear. No one will be as freaking out as I could ever be....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....