11/02/2021

Saving the guys methods yet? Do you believe American classify is the one setting up the map, so that they have more power than the civil court ruling people? Just called Supreme Court, you don't want that?

 Do you ever think its not just the guy issues, and you all escaping from the crown issue?

Did I say, I have a crown myself?

Where is the image I didn't show you that well?

I am told to be the crown. Are you told to be the crown, you are still deciding if you just public renounce Bill Gates, Simon Cowell, Prince Charlie benefit packages?

Like as soon as you do what I told you, don't you think they are my investors will have a much better feeling for you, because you just do what I told you to do? all the girls?

You need to know the guy in the reality, don't like any of you, the height, the character, the voice, you have zero money or investment they are interested at.

Do you understand you have nothing to offer in life, to them whatsoever, and you are deciding if you are giving up your problems or their problems? You are the problems to them, to all of them.

You willing to bet on, they have to save you from the Bermuda, and not dragging it down, so the other guys will just have to die for sure?

How Selfish is that?

You bet on the legal advicers that movies has a legal effect?

Don't be so foolish. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....