11/17/2021

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I think we finish the facebook ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

 I found out what I need to find out. 

Maybe they are all going down to the Bermuda Triangle with their family including nick's family. 

Are you going to leave Tina and Hank with 2 kids or Pang and John?

No, I don't know. Those things scares me all the time. 

I have to deal with the ET.

Can you guys finish this things, before we move on?

Its hurting me. It has always been hurting me.

Can you tell ET waits, til all of them go? Or ET wants to take them to court? 

I am tired of running all this show, and all I got was threatening things on everywhere. 


You know everyday I breathing by per day....I count each day, that I told myself each day go on, I will feel better with all of this. I can move things to get to where I want it to be. Not a month, a year in advance. Everyone all seems to have a future, except I have to live by days to say that is the only future I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....