11/04/2021

I said some of you mix up something.

 You by definition and by the brainwash of your TV, you believe the spiritual noble people, they automatically not care about a lot of things, like my photo, I keep showing you.

That is not the case for that vietanese little nun. She is being helped and faciliated to become like that, not I Anna born is like this like that, don't care what you say or do.

Understand?

She cares

She cares about the story, she cares about the plots of the story, she cares about the image.

If she knows.

I don't know if she knows or not know.

You all mix it up. Some people feel very offended by their country old culture, you offending them on the image. They have pride. You took it, looking at me, you take it for grant too comfortably, I just meant I say, when I say I say. You believe in Photo is a good things. But everyone but me, cares some restrain image of their own faces. You cannot be just happy go lucky, and thinking everyone suppose to be like me, Anna. 

There is no suppose to. 

A lot of people care about the story if they see themselves in the story with whom they were with. Like me and Dean. 

Or like Zawanna and me.

Why I don't care about it?

Because when I open my eyes, to focus right in front of me, its always this PC monitor. This is a real thing. Everything else of those romance photo telling me, they are not real things.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....