11/14/2021

I go to sleep ...

 You are not really gluing to Mathrew, Justin? You are 5 people ...

I am sorting this UB 5, finally. You heard about them so long now. 

You know ... I am not really sure about this Hollywood things, if you heard that Michael Vartan on Voka events. 

Because when people public say that, I just step back to the situation. I don't go to ask Vartan. 

Justin, you know you are not Dean.

i know that ! 

That photo is not you. 

Dean is not Michael Vartan. 

There is something going on. The Zawanna blue band ....the Exotic Traveler.

If Dean will find Bill, and they all each hand me one of their photo 16 years ago. I might be able to show to all. They are not 5 of you? 

That is after I return to the US.

Hope you all have fun with the movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....