11/01/2021

Bible ending. That sinner be punished. 423 is Torus her sign. 512. My sister 425 Ms Congeniality World peace

 If you truly hurt her, your karma might turn 1000x times in years. SMCH is a sinner did things all wrong. I will be punished to any degree I won’t verbalize. 

But for the movie purpose how ET getting upper hands, it’s true.

You cut off all Torus, entire piece. Into breaking pieces horrifically and dump in Bermuda.

Dean in the end will tell me all that, I already knew that, if he becomes those Lords in review and found out the ending of Bible.

It’s written 2000 years ago. People got mix up it’s today’s mind to say equality.

There is no equality, in man dominating society only Power and eternal glory meant true shine of Gods.

That’s why you keep seeing this heart pulling pushing Ola to feel. Inside.

Pull In here pushing machine Da Vinci notebook 512

Device on the left, turn 90 degree.

A claw pulling your heart, you lay down foot high, you see the claw coming upside down.

It’s very cruel methods.

But it’s 1000x or will be worse.

If I am a commander-in-Chef, you lead me no choice to do that for some benefit reason only I care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....