10/30/2021

You all have to do things by books ! Because you are legalize MD, not just a random girl or a guy on the streets.

 So, do you getting answers like these are classified materials or what does that suppose to mean?

I long time ago already give up the idea people save me. Especially not any of you. If you don’t toss yourself in the Bermuda, what you gonna do here.





If you quit your job, you still have an unemployment insurance for 6 months?

Did you hear I say your parents come from different country?
I will tell you this, you first establish Bible truth, then you will know, none of you are main leading role but to your parents alone, understand reality ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....