10/31/2021

Big hero 6, dead people the ending? That is a robot.

 I actually don't know how to comments a group activities like you all MD gather together again. Do you text each other including parents get together?

You have to know when you see a movie, the objective views? 

That is a group activities. 


I used to say was, 105 class entirely for that comic book Dr. T sign 

Ola trying to be .....what. The entire 105 class.

Not just Hero 6.

That book cannot be translate, so only I say so.

If you took me and Dean out of there. What you all gonna talk to each other in a group activites and be filmed.

Then Bill

Then Patrick

They sit near, because I know whom they are. Maybe Dean knows Bill for sure. If he knows Patrick, that is his assignment, if he believe me or not, by searching UB spectrum archive

Silas Radar. 


So one Movie is Wing main leading role

So one comic books entirely is Ola main leading role

They both got together at Sakura Cards.

My broken glasses cards. 


Wing left 251/252. But you all are honor class people, don't you see each other behind in different class?


You see, if Dean has to run 5 Lords Reviews with the other 4, maybe he will have sense more concrete, what you mean, you do a review, if now the camera to be filmed on all of us?

You guys are a group? So make a communication right.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....